Informizely customer feedback surveys

Se de seneste forbedringer

Which WooCommerce Dropshipping plugin & hosting would you suggest?

Hi,

I need your help today! 

I work as a marketing guy in a local firm. Recently I read a few article on earning passive income and am interested in exploring Dropshipping for this purpose.

I did some basic course on how it works and all other stuff and today I've made a decision to give it a go.

I studied few article which suggested different platforms like Shopify or WooCommerce to start an ecommerce store. Even though I am not a techie - I have decided to choose WooCommerce for the only fact that it gives me the control. (Correct me if I'm wrong here)

The hurdle I am facing right now is between the multiple dropshipping plugin in the market. The options I have is AliDropship, dropified & WooDropship. I need a suggestion on this.

I am also looking for a secure & scalable managed ecommerce hosting provider who can handle my server related stuff. I was recommended Cloudways Ecommerce website hosting . Can anyone share his / her experience?

Thanks so much for your time and recommendation in advance.

i Spørgsmål » Andet af (120 points)
gen-kategoriseret af 🔒

1 Svar

Hi Alex

What an exciting project you have started.

e-conomic is a great platform for the financial side of the business and it has the advantage that it can connect to other programs like Woocommerce and the dropship apps you are looking into.

I'm a not an expert on all the apps so I would recommend you contact our Business team either by phone 7879 1955,  by mail: branche@e-conomic.com  or you could contact the diffferent app-providers directly to hear more about the options.

Maybe other users also are willing to share their experience with you. 

The best of luck on you journey.

Spørgsmål af 🔒 (55.9k points)